Swedish Cluedo TV Series
(Information provided by Lars-H Bildh. If you can add any more information, sound samples or images,
then please Contact Me)
| - Reverend Green (Rev. Severd Filén)
| - Mrs Peacock (Countess Margareta Fontän)
| - Colonel Mustard (Col. Douglas Olsson)
| - Mrs White (Mrs Siv Holm)
| - Professor Plum (Dr Jhon Plomongren)
| - Miss Scarlett (Miss Anette Gulling)
| - Criminal Inspector Berg
- The murders are commited at "Döinge hus" (dead house)
- There are 6 rooms - 2 of them on the ground (UK) / first (rest of the world) floor (Dining Room and
Kitchen) and 4 on the first (UK) / second (rest of the world) floor (Billiard Room, Study, Lounge
- The weapons change from episode to episode, but there are always 6 of them
- The location shots are filmed at "Sturehov Slott", 19 km from Stockholm
- The Swedish series is very similar to the Australian one.
- Hans Alfredson and Rickard Bergquist wrote the storylines to the Swedish
- Every episode begins with the host (Martin Timell) presenting the 6
characters, the 6 rooms and the 6 possible weapons (the weapons change from
episode to episode).
- There are 5 film clips - the first is introductive, and the last clip shows
how the murder was committed (whodunit, with what and where). The other
three clips show Criminal Inspector Bert wondering around the
house to find clues.
- The first film clip is about 20-25 minutes long and it always ends with
1 of the 6 characters discovering the murdered guest and informing the others.
- Between the film clips, the audience can ask questions to the characters. The
only one alowed to lie is the murderer.
- The host also gives clues by asking people in the audience about their votes
and telling them how many of they’re votes are correct.
- One person in the audience can win a trip for two to England.
- There were 12 episodes in total; 6 where shown between January and March 1996 and
6 between November and December 1996.
Cluedo TV Series Media Page